Somerset® Printmaking Paper
General Storage and Handling Instructions
- Keep the paper in its original packaging until required.
- Store the paper flat.
- Avoid extremes of temperature or humidity.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Handle the paper by the edges or underside. Avoid touching the area to be printed, as oils from the skin could affect the print.
- The paper’s surface is most vulnerable when wet, and should be handled with care.
- Low tack inks are advised for Offset Lithography.
Fade Resistance and Framing
- Frame finished prints with acid free materials to preserve the paper’s archival qualities.
- As with all original artworks, prints should be framed behind glass and hung away from direct sunlight.